top of page


Did you know you could increase your giving to Radiant Church while at the same time reducing your taxable income? The following information is something to prayerfully consider.

If you have Stocks or Mutual Funds:

  • By donating your Stocks and/or Mutual funds directly to Radiant Church, you could increase your giving to Radiant Church by up to 20% by eliminating the capital gains tax.

  • In addition, when you make a contribution to Radiant Church, you are able to deduct the full amount of your contribution when you file your annual taxes – more money in your pocket, less to the government.

  • It’s easy to transfer your Stocks or Mutual Funds to Radiant Church, please reference the Stock/Mutual Fund/IRA Fund Gift Transfer Instruction sheet.


When you give from your IRA:

  • When you contribute directly from your IRA, you are giving less to the IRS and giving more for Kingdom work.

  • If you have a traditional IRA and are age 70 ½ or older, you can make a Qualified Charitable Contribution directly from your IRA to Radiant Church:

    • It can reduce your income taxes since you don’t pay taxes on the contribution.

    • Once a person reaches 72 years of age, there is a minimum amount that must be withdrawn from your IRA annually, failure to take these withdrawals could subject you to stiff IRS penalties.

    • Radiant Church would receive the full amount of your tax-free transfer.

    • This is a win-win situation for both you and Radiant Church.


Faithful with your finances in life and in death:

  • You have lived your life being faithful with your tithes and offerings.

  • Have you considered the importance of being faithful with your finances in death?

  • You can make a major contribution to the Kingdom of God by designating a tithe of your estate to Radiant Church in your will.

  • This contribution can be your way of leaving a legacy for the next generation.

  • If you already have a will, consider adding Radiant as one of your beneficiaries as your final estate tithe.

  • If you do not currently have a will, you may want to reach out to your attorney, or simply go online and create a will free from an on-line template. Here is a link you may want to check out:


If you desire to know more, please feel free to talk with Gene Sedivy or call him at 402-430-7906. The information is this article is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an independent attorney or tax advisor.

Maximize Your Kingdom Giving

bottom of page